Click on any of the images below to read the full reports
- What Consumers Should Know - 2015 Pesticide Data Program Report
- Nutrition Today: Low Income Shoppers and Fruits and Vegetables: What Do They Think?
- Chronic Dietary Exposure to Pesticide Residues in the U.S.
- Eating 7 or More Servings Reduces Risk of Premature Death by 42%
- Cancer Risks/Benefits with Increased Produce Consumption
- Pesticides in Perspective - Do Your Own Calculations
- Journal of Toxicology: Dietary Exposure to Pesticide Residues
- Expert Panel Report
- Pesticide Trend Analysis
- Scared Fat Report
- Evidence for Low Dose Effects of OP Insecticides Report